Hey there,
I thought that there must be some people out there looking for a little bit of a creative burst. So how about a writing prompt? I've come up with a little writing prompt that you can use to expand upon and make your own story. I thought this one might be a little like the first story I published, but with a little extra. So without further introduction, here it is:
You wake up to find yourself on an unknown island with a
30cm ruler, a knife and a blank notebook.
This is just a short and simple writing prompt. One that will allow you to expand upon however you wish.
So, what happens next? How did you get these items? Are they clues to survive or to escape? Or are they just random, meaningless items that you just so happened to have when you ended up on the island. The choice is yours. So turn the page, get writing and stick around for more stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment