Monday, 12 June 2017

Welcome to Tales from a Bored Mind

Welcome,

I am an aspiring writer at just the tender age of 24. I created this blog, 'Tales from a Bored Mind' to share with all of you some short stories and experiences that I have encountered so far. These stories are a way of finally sharing with everyone to hear their feedback and to also help further my hopeful career as a writer.

So sit back, relax and I hope you enjoy reading the many different stories that I have created.

Cheers,

Dave H

Please note that all of the stories that I will be sharing are of my own originality and have not been stolen or copied to be republished on my blog. I will from time to time be using some writing prompts to help with these story ideas though. Please do not copy or use my stories and try and pass them off as your own or use them to enter competitions, contests or publishing in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment